Looking for a place to hang out this weekend? Then there’s good news! The Ovie Brume Foundation is having its annual fundraiser and Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, December 3, from 10 am to 6 pm. The bazaar will hold at its youth centre, at 29a Gafa Animashaun street (beside Cakes and Cream), off Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island.
The bazaar promises loads of fun. There will be:
– An arts and crafts corner for children, face painting and a bouncy castle
– Great local and international Christmas music
– Santa’s Grotto, with lots of exciting gifts
– Lots to eat and drink
– Great shopping and our new vintage clothing store!
– A raffle draw, with a chance to win a two-night stay in some of the best hotels in Lagos, spa treatments and vouchers for top restaurants
-A tombola, with wonderful gifts for everyone in the family
Not only will you be able to pick up great bargains and give the children a fun day out, but you would also be supporting the work we do with children in government schools on the Lagos Island.
For more information on the Foundation, please visit www.oviebrumefoundation.org. If you would like to make a cash or kind contribution or take a stall at the Bazaar, please contact Christal on 08066372799 or Lois on 08022951591.