Here’s a unique opportunity for upcoming writers! Submit your short stories and get a chance to have an established writer review your work! Winning story gets published on the blog; winner also gets a Farafina VIP gift pack! Runners-up also get gifts from Farafina! So, start writing!
- Each person is to write an original short story (600 words max) about the theme, Nigeria@50.
- Creativity and originality is encouraged.
- All entries should be in English.
- Ensure your story has a title; word count excludes story title and the name of the writer.
- Please ensure there are no typographical errors in your work.
- Use Verdana 10 font with 1.5 spacing to make it easy for the judges to review your work.
- You can use a pen name but make sure your real name is included in the email.
- Place your entries in the body of the email; no attachments, please!
- Please send your entries to email@example.com. Entries close on the 31stof October, 2010.
- The winner gets a Farafina VIP gift pack. The winning story will be posted on our blog and will be critiqued by one of our authors.
- Runners-up will also get gifts from Farafina.
- Winners will receive gift packs in our Lagos office.
So, spread the word to all! More ink to your pens!